Thursday, December 27, 2007

Justice is best served chilled

He's the biggest dealer on the streets, with
product on just about every corner. This
monster has no problem soliciting our kids.
"It'll make you cool.",kids are foolishly saying.

Police seem to have no desire to bring this
madman to justice. "It doesn't affect me", one
local officer was overheard saying. "Who gives
a shit?", was how another responded to my plea
for something to be done.



He sells it all, with hundreds being consumed
by his poisons everyday. People mix it, do it dry,
wet, hell, some of 'em even freeze it. But the shit
is addictive, I'll admit. It's a monster, a monster
that he controls, with little to no regard to how it
ruins lives.

That's why I'll be starting a neighborhood watch to
reclaim our lost innocence. Help me rid our streets
of this animal.

Help me lock up this "Mr. Kool".

No comments: