Saturday, December 8, 2007

Oprama? For President!


Oprah Winfrey came out this week in support of who she wants to win the Presidential Election. No Surprise there, it's Sen. Barack Obama. Oprah Winfrey said worry about the direction of her country and a personal belief in Barack Obama pushed her to make her first endorsement in a presidential campaign. Her first ever. Now, I have nothing against the Senator. In fact I believe in a lot of the views and ideas that he has stated. My problem is with the woman named Oprah Winfrey. There have been many candidates in the past that have had the same views and ideas as Sen. Obama. Why is she coming out now in support of a Presidential Candidate? I'll tell you why...............He's not white. Oh, did I say that out loud? Is Oprah racist? If you have ever paid attention to anything she has done you would know the answer to that. Also, if you have ever paid attention to anything she has done, You are gay!

No comments: