Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Life, Love, Death & Excrement?!

I just listened to the song, "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight" by Cutting Crew and I started to think. Now, I am assuming that he is speaking metaphorically, since he is singing and I have never seen a Zombie sing like that, let alone heard of one. Now, when he died, I am also assuming that all his body muscles relaxed and he released his bowel and bladder. So now he has piss and shit all over him. Also his lover is holding him so she now has piss and shit all over herself as well. Most people when they get someone else's bodily excement on themselves will get kind of sick and when I say kind of sick I mean puke all over the place. So there she is, holding her dead lover with his crap and urine all over each other and she just vomited all over the place. My question is: Will that be all she thinks of in the future when she tries to remember him? I know I would.

No comments: